Self delusion is my optimism

Sunday, September 03, 2006

I have been trying to tell myself this for the past couple of months but it just doesn't seem to work.That is to start MUGGING!Bloody promos are coming and if i don't pull up my socks and look like a nerd,i'm gonna STAY BACK!And that is seriously shit,and the only consolation a guy can give himself for staying back is either,A:Got new J1 girls coming in what... B:One more year means extra time to study and get better grades ok... of which both are plain retarded,it's evident hot girls don't come to tpjc and staying back one year still means screwing up,evident in my class.(I'm not naming any specific people here.)

So yea there's no reason to stay back and more reason to study hard and shave my head bald along with all my pals,namely timo,dom and ben.(p.s provided timo starts mugging too.)If i screw up this time,i think the last option is to start praying guys wearing mascara or eyeliner becomes a really 'in" thing,and then i can hope and pray i get scouted to be one of the models for that!Woohoo!And this dream can really come true,if paul twohill wins singapore idol and then maybe if international idol comes up and he wins it too.Everyone's gonna go crazy over this eyeliner thing!But,if case two happens,whereby joakim wins singapore idol,which is gonna force singapore idol to shutdown,which then means an end to my dteams that would most probably never would have happened anyway.

Oh well whoever said life's perfect.
And so I've decided i'm gonna mug and bloody mug even more and i'm gonna get myself a mug that says mug and then mug with it...mug mug mug...!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home